How to join the Tri-force association
In order to join the Tri-Force association, please click the button below and send us the application form.Register to Tri-force association
Schools of Tri-Force Jiu Jitsu Academy are divided into two divisions: Affiliated schools and Certified schools. After joining the association, you will first be registered as an affiliated school.
As your school name, Tri-force + (name of your city) will be given. You can put your original team name after that If you like.
Benefits of Affiliated and Certified schools
– Certificate of Affiliated or certified school.
– Use of the logo marks and the name of the “Tri-force Jiu Jitsu Academy” is possible.
– Head instructor will be promoted to his/her new belt by the president of Tri-force.
– Head instructor has free access to the techinique library of Tri-force online training.
– Buy official gi, patch and any other goods with a special price.
– Applicants who pass the technique examination can participate in the instructor course.
– Members can join the classes at any Tri-force branch for 1,000 yen per visit. Representatives can attend for free.
– Hold seminars of headquarters instructors and competitors with a special price.
– The affiliated school of which its head instructor has a certified instructor qualification can apply for becoming a certified school. Your school will be listed on the certified school category.
– Certified schools need to guarantee the member that their three systems of curriculum, belt system and certified instructors are the same as the headquarters’ systems.
– Belt holders of certified schools are listed on the Tri-force website.
– Certified schools are authorized to conduct Tri-force official curriculum classes.
20,000 yen + commission 1,000 yen (per each month)
As a general rule, school registration is required for each one of the location. When the same representative registers a second or subsequent location, a discount on the rate applies. Please contact us for details.